Télécom Ecole de Management has a wide network of more than 100 international partner universities covering all five continents. Tampere University of Technology (Finland), Alliance University of Bangalore (India) and the School of Management and Business from University of San Fransisco are privileged partners of the EMBA program.
Founded in 2000, the Incubator has accompanied 150 companies that have produced more than 1,300 jobs.
Our mission: To participate in the creation of the best IT start-ups through excellence in entrepreneurship coaching and assistance.
- An open structure to all innovative entrepreneurs and/or young businesses regardless of their academic background,
- 12 months of advice from IT specialists to all entrepreneurs, a unique service in the Paris metropolitan area,
- 1000 m² of office space in the south of Paris,
- No participation in the capital structure of incubated companies,
- A community of selectively chosen, young start-ups.
The following companies have a long tradition of close relationships with our school:
- ERNST & YOUNG,
- RECOMMERCE LAB,
- SOCIETE GENERALE,
- DEVOTEAM GROUP
Posté le 21 juin 2016