The program is set up for international managers or managers-to-be with the following requirements:
- A valid undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years work experience.
- A good command of English (B2 level minimum) and the professional ambition to work in an international environment.
There are two intakes per year. The next ones are November 3rd, 2016 and April 17th, 2017.
1.Preliminary individual interview
This informal discussion will be a chance to discuss your profile and projects with an EMBA recruitment team member and see whether your professional & personal objectives are in line with what the EMBA offers.
- A completed application form
- 2 recommendation forms
- 1 detailed professional resume
- An official copy of your highest degree
- English test score repor - TOEIC, TOEFL, BULATS, IELTS or CAE (possible waiver under specific conditions)
Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the program Director or Academic Dean. For this, candidates will be asked to prepare and give a 20-minute prestation (guidelines will be given a few days before the interview), followed by Q&A.
Posté le 21 juin 2016